NightForce ATACR 5-25X56mm ZeroStop .250 MOA, Tactical Riflescopes are composed of aircraft grade aluminium and that means it is tough! The new ATACR is the next step up from the NXS. ATACR stands for Advanced Tactical Riflescope. Built upon the successes by the NXS, this riflescope has a tube diameter of 34mm. It is completely weather and water proof so you have one less thing to worry about when trudging through a marsh or in deep snow. The ZeroStop feature allows you to always return to your original zero after all of the adjustments needed in the field. At over 90 percent light transmission, this is one of the brightest scopes ever made.
This scope features the MOAR reticle. The MOAR reticle gives you a smaller aiming point so that you have a better aiming point for smaller targets at longer distances. For a lot more information on the MOAR reticle look into the PDF link down below.
NightForce ATACR 5-25x56mm Tactical, ZeroStop, .250 MOA Riflescopes Features:
- Unprecedented 120 M.O.A. of internal adjustment
- Exceptional optical integrity
- Speed and accuracy in all situations
- Rigorously tested for perfection
- Composed of 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Completely Waterproof and Weather Resistant
- Proprietary titanium beta erector spring that delivers three to four times the spring pressure of other scopes
- Available ZeroStop version allows for the ability to always return to your zero
- Field of view: 17.96ft at 5x and 4.92ft at 25x
- Weight: 38 ounces