A Brand New One Pound Jerky Gun
"It's Perfect" reports Mary Bell, Jerky Author
Make jerky at home.
Great for making jerky the way you like it and at a fraction of the cost. This kit includes: jerky gun, three attachments for various shapes and jerky spice/cure packets.
Make great tasting Beef Jerky or Venison Jerky at Home!
- One Pound Capacity Jerky Gun
- 3 Nozzle Attachments
- 12 Jerky Spice and Cure Packets
- 3 each Original, Hot 'n Spicy, Andouille, and Teriyaki Flavors
- Dehydrate fruits and vegetables ahead of time at home. For example, use your Open Country dehydrator to dry tomato slices. Once dry, put them in blender to make tomato powder, at camp, put them in boiling water for a delicious treat.
- Bring energy boosting snacks such as trail mix, granola bars, dried fruit, beef jerky, fruit rolls, etc. for in between meals.
- On your last day of camp, use your leftover meats and vegetables to make omelets for breakfast. Then you don't have to take the leftovers home with you.