The truth is, whether your hunting in shallow water, pit/levee blinds or simply scouting on a 4-wheeler, the MPW Bayou Meto 4mm Dura-Hyde Waist High Wader is a great way to eliminate the extra bulk of a sometimes unneeded chest wader. It's made of puncture resistant, 4mm Dura-Hyde neoprene outer shell with extra tough SpanDura laminate. This stretch fabric coating is extremely durable and the new tighter weave construction allows for more vibrant and detailed camo patterns.
The Bayou Meto features a warm boot design with 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation, 8mm wool felt midsole and a molded lug rubber outsole for better stability. This wader also includes a pair of performance cushion insoles. Simply place them into each boot for added comfort and a snug custom fit or they can be removed to make room for thicker socks.
All seams are double stitched, glued, taped and built with a diamond expanded crotch design which allows for extra stretch with less stress on crotch seams. Built with oversized, embossed knee pads for extra protection from knees to shins.
Includes reinforced suspender buttons if you feel the need to add suspenders, and a zippered security pocket located inside the wader.
Macks Prairie Wings Bayou Meto 4mm Waist High Wader Features:
- Made of puncture resistant 4mm Dura-Hyde neoprene outer
- Tight weave construction
- Warm boot design with 1000gr Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- 8mm wool felt midsole
- Molded lug rubber outsole
- Includes a pair of performance cushion insoles
- Seams are double stitched, glued, taped and built with diamond expanded crotch design
- Built in belt
- Oversized embossed knee pads
- Reinforced suspender buttons