No trees? No problem. Now you can easily mount game cameras on food plots or cutovers with the Moultrie Camera Tripod. It's perfect for locations that lack trees or other stable platforms to mount trail cameras. This game camera tripod brings an easy solution for strategic placement in choice locations. The universal mounting plate on the Moutrie Camera Tripod is compatible with most game cameras, and it comes with all the hardware you need for fast and easy set up. No tools necessary!
Whether it's a food plot, watering hole or trail, this stable aluminum field tripod provides a solid mount anywhere you need it. No matter how unstable the area, the built-in feet stabilize the tripod in sandy or moist soils. You can ground it further for extra stability by placing stakes or rebar through the holes in the feet.
You get the added benefit of mobility that allows you to change locations and keep track of your game without having to permanently mount your trail camera to trees or other structures. A heavy-duty gimbal mount lets you adjust your game camera to virtually any position while the height adjusts anywhere from 25 to 63 inches for perfect aim.
- Durable aluminum field tripod
- Mount game cameras without mounting to trees or other permanent structures
- Perfect for use on food plots and cutovers
- Heavy-duty gimbal mount adjusts camera to virtually any position for perfect aim
- Universal mounting plate is compatible with most game cameras
- Built-in “feet” stabilize tripod in sandy or moist soils
- Ability to place stakes through holes in feet for extra stability
- Adjustable height from 25 to 63 inches
- All hardware included for quick and easy set up, no tools necessary