Moultrie 30 Gallon Pro-Hunter Tripod Feeder with Hopper
Feed them and they will come! The Moultrie 30-Gallon Pro Hunter Tripod Feeder with Hopper will have the deer lining up for dinner up to 6 times a day. Built tough to weather the most challenging outdoor conditions, the Pro Hunter tripod feeder combines the reliability of the Pro Hunter Feeder kit with durable plastic, tapered hopper for a supplemental feeding schedule your deer population will come to depend on day after day. They're the perfect solution for hunters and game management participants who want to provide supplemental nutrition for deer and other wildlife in multiple locations over a large acreage. More feed distribution with deer feeders in select locations means you can prevent overtaxing areas where deer populations become too concentrated.
Ideal for flat or open areas, the 30-gallon Pro Hunter Tripod feeder features a durable, plastic tapered hopper that keeps feed fresh and dry with a lockable flip lid. You can easily remove the ABS plastic kit housing from outside the barrel without having to empty your feeder. The feeder's programmable digital timer makes it easy to schedule up to 6 different feed times a day. You'll know up to the minute when your feed is being distributed, and the customizable feed amounts (1- to 20-second run time) let you control how much is being cast. Its 200-pound capacity holds 4 months worth of feed. A diamond-shaped, metal spin plate and funnel casts feed in a 40-foot circle around your feeder. Operates on one 6 volt battery (sold separately).
Tips and Techniques
- Plastic tapered hopper with lockable, flip lid
- 200 lb. capacity, approx. 4 months worth of feeding
- Schedule up to 6 different feed times a day
- New up-to-the-minute timer lets you precisely program start time
- Customize feed amounts with variable feed settings (1-20 seconds run time)
- Diamond-shaped metal spin plate and funnel
- Throws feed in a 40-feet diameter circle.
- ABS plastic kit housing is easily removed from outside of barrel without having to empty the feeder
- Operates on one 6-volt battery (battery not included)
- Keep your feeder's alligator clips free of rust by using a ladies' finger nail file to rub it away. This keeps the connection to the battery strong.
- Anything with a motor needs WD40! Spray lubricant around the spinner plate to loosen and keep rust away.
- Buy a battery tester! When you go to fill up your feeder, bring along a simple battery tester. This will take the guess-work out of how much life is left in your battery