The Moultrie Game Spy I-4.5 Infrared Digital Camera solves the problem that many cameras on the market still have… a “red glow”. It's the first virtually invisible infrared Game Spy. Its infrared flash captures excellent nighttime images using light that is virtually undetectable to game, and humans.
In the daytime, your game camera captures crisp, 4-megapixel color images out to 50 feet. The Moultrie Game Spy I-4.5 Infrared Digital Camera captures video clips, day or night. This new scouting camera also takes up to 3 multi-shot pictures. Moultrie has solved the empty-frame problem with a more rapid response time. An added feature of the Game Spy I-45 is the 1-to-60-minute picture delay. Checking your photos is easier than ever with an easy-to-read photo strip. Each picture the scouting camera takes contains information about the temperature, moon phase, time, date and camera the picture was taken with. Adding new software is no problem since the Game Spy I-45 is easy to update.
The Moultrie Game Spy I-45 game camera features 32 MB of internal memory in addition to a memory card slot that accepts up to a 16 GB SDHC card. To reduce the frequency of your trips to change out memory cards, you can choose among three resolutions for photos and two resolutions for video. And when you do get out to your hunting camp to check things, the game camera's easy-to-operate LCD menu-driven display shows how much battery life remains, how many pictures have been taken, how many pictures remain and the events that occurred.
And of course, since a game camera sits outside, it's got to be weatherproof. That's why the Game Spy I-45 includes a weather-resistant, airtight camera housing and seal. Use the included mounting strap to set it up. This camera uses 4 D-cell batteries to operate, plus you can use the external power port for the optional Moultrie PowerPanel.
Traditionally there have been two ways to get pictures from your game camera. You could go out to the camera and switch the memory cards or you could take it back with you and use the USB and TV out cables. But now, there's a third way. The Game Spy I-45 is compatible with Moultrie's Game Spy Game Management System, which allows you to check your camera through a private-access web site. That means you can view your game camera photos using your computer, cell phone or PDA without visiting your hunting camp.
- Infrared digital camera with virtually invisible infrared technology
- 4.0 mega pixels
- Rapid response time
- Infrared (IR) sensor for immediate game capture
- 50-ft flash
- Compatible with Moultrie’s Game Management System
- Easy-to-read photo strip
- Temperature, moon phase, time, date and camera ID on every photo and video
- Display showing battery life remaining, pictures taken and remaining, and events occurred
- Color day pictures
- Infrared night pictures
- Color day video clips, infrared night video clips
- IR aim and LED Quick Aim for fast and precise camera setup
- Multi-shot pictures (up to 3 shots)
- 15 seconds between multi-shot pictures
- Upgradeable software
- Picture delay, set 1-60 minutes
- Three picture resolutions
- Two video resolutions
- 32 MB internal memory
- Memory card slot – accepts up to 16 GB SDHC card
- Includes weather resistant casing, USB and TV out cables, and mounting strap
- Easy-to-operate LCD menu-driven display
- External power port for optional Moultrie PowerPanel
- Operates on 4 D-cell batteries (not included)