Moultrie 30 Gallon Easy-Fill Tripod Feeder
When you use the Moultrie 30 Gallon Easy-Fill Tripod Feeder you eliminate all the human scent you leave behind by using a cumbersome ladder, which is completely unnecessary. Put an end to the inconvenience! At approximately 6 feet tall, the Easy-Fill Feeder is just that - easy to fill! With easy accessibility, you can fill the feeder up from ground level.
Successful game management programs implement the use of food plots and deer feeders as a key source of supplemental nutrition when primary forage is scarce. Most of the time supplemental feeding takes place in remote locations. Make your game management goals a little easier to fulfill with the Easy-Fill Tripod Feeder. Just like a traditional spin cast feeder, this tripod deer feeder casts feed so that it surrounds the area for great distribution. Holds up to 200 lbs. of feed and features an up-to-the-minute programmable timer for up to 6 different feed times a day. A variable feed setting allows you to choose 1 to 20 second run time. Control box is easy to access and encases timer and battery away from corn dust in a locking weatherproof box.
The timer and battery are conveniently located on the side of the hopper with a lockable flip lid for a protective casing that guards against feed and dust. The Easy-Fill Tripod Feeder motor is also protected by a metal, varmint-proof cage. We've even included metal feeder feet for extra stability. Easy to assemble, easy to fill and easy to take down, everything about this deer feeder spells easy!
Moultrie 30 Gallon Easy-Fill Tripod Feeder Features:
- Accessible : Easy to fill from ground level
- Height: 6 feet
- Plastic tapered hopper with lockable, flip lid
- 200 lb. capacity, approximately 4 months worth of feeding
- Programmable: Schedule up to 6 different feed times a day
- Up-to-the-minute timer lets you precisely program start time
- Customize feed amounts with variable feed setting (1-20 seconds run time)
- Built-in metal varmint guard and funnel
- New Push and Lock pole system keeps legs locked together and sturdy
- Easy one-person assembly with two-piece hopper
- Includes metal feeder feet
- Operates on one 6-volt battery (not included)
Tips and Techniques:
Keep your feeder's alligator clips free of rust by using a ladies' finger nail file to rub it away. This keeps the connection to the battery strong.
Anything with a motor needs WD40! Spray lubricant around the spinner plate to loosen and keep rust away.
Buy a battery tester! When you go to fill up your feeder, bring along a simple battery tester. This will take the guess-work out of how much life is left in your battery.