The Camber 105 Cotton Twill Pants by Mountain Khakis' are named after the favorite pair of skis (105cm at the waist) of Noah, the company's co-founder and design director. This stretch twill pant is different than any other pant you've pulled on. It's got attitude. And a killer look. Articulated knees and quick draw cell phone stash pocket on the right thigh. Diamond-shaped action gusset and triple-stitched seams. Custom embossed MK bison patch. YKK zipper. Relaxed jean fit with mid-rise and slightly-fitted leg. Imported. Garment washed.
The only thing these pants can't do is open your brewsky...which is why a Bison Bottle Opener Keyring is included with each pair.
- 8 oz. Twill 98% Cotton,2% Spandex
- Modern 5-Pocket Jean Style
- Right Side Thigh Cell Pocket With Ring Snap Closure
- Back Pocket Design Treatment
- Ranch Stitch On Coin Pocket
- Articulated Knees For Ease Of Movement
- Diamond-Shaped Action Gusset
- YKK Zipper
- Rivet-Reinforced Stress Points
- Triple-Stitched Seams
- Garment Washed
- Mid-Rise, Relaxed Jean Fit