Atlas Bipod with Spigot
The Atlas Bipod with Spigot requires no clamp. It takes any 17S lever mount and mounts directly to the Accuracy International and Sako TRG Style Spigot mounts. Built from T6061 aluminum with stainless steel springs and fasteners, the Altas Bipod with Spigot, all 4 leg positions are solid allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions. Standard soft durable Rubber feet are suitable for many surfaces. It features non orientated leg length adjustment. The outer leg slides on the inner leg locating on any of five positions 3/4 inches apart and can be done by either hand.
Atlas Bipod with Spigot Features:
- Construction from T6061 Aluminum, Hard Anodized black
- Stainless steel springs and fasteners
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picitinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount.
- Non orientated leg positioning use either hand to move leg into any of the four leg positions
- Leg positions: Stowed back; 90 degrees straight down; 45 degrees forward and stowed forward
- All 4 leg positions are solid allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Estimated range of elevation on the BT10 is 5 to 9 inches from the surface up to the rail
- Estimated weight: 10.5 ounces for the clamp on style
- Made in America