Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes are an endless summer essential and are now available with highly evolved breathability for hiking or biking the trails. A lattice-like overlay of Dura leather strapping on the Moab Ventilator supports and protects while enhancing the open-window venting of the breathable mesh upper that is a Merrell mark.
The Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes also have full bumper protection at the toe and around the heel with proven Vibram Multi-Sport sole with TC5+ rubber compound for grip and durability.
Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes Upper Lining
Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes Midsole Outsole
- Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 8 ozs.
Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes Features:
Cool to the core. That's the idea behind Merrell's ventilated adventure wear. Mesh fabrics allow airflow in and body heat out.
Mile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip resistance.