Merrell Men's Olmec Deepwood Casual Shoes gives you trip support and comfort to take in the sights sunrise to sunset whether you're in Mangroves, Mayan ruins or on Main Street. Easy-flexing Strobel construction gets support from an arch shank, while an Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and keeps your foot centered. These are so comfortable! Durable, tumbled oiled nubuck or full grain leather uppers on the Merrell Men's Olmec Deepwood Casual Shoes are first class, with a recycled, antimicrobial mesh lining to clear the air.
Merrell Men's Olmec Deepwood Casual Shoes Upper-Lining
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Full grain leather or Tumbled Oiled Nubuck upper
- Recycled mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution eliminates odor
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
Merrell Men's Olmec Deepwood Casual Shoes Midsole-Outsole
- Molded nylon arch shank
- EVA Midsole cushions with Merrell Air Cushion in the heel to absorb shock and add stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram Pelorus Sole/TC5+ rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 ozs.
Merrell Men's Olmec Deepwood Casual Shoes Features:
Mile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip resistance.