The Luminox Steel Colormark Watch is designed with a constant glow that lasts for up to 25 years.
The Luminox Steel Colormark Watch has a 44mm diameter dial that is large enough to use all of the included tools, but doesn't get in the way. And you are not limited to land with this watch! It has a water resistance of 200 meters or 600 feet. The 395 battery has a life of 60 months. The movement technology is quartz Ronda 515 HH6. The Luminox Steel Colormark Watch case is PC carbon reinforced, as is the bezel, with a unidirectional turning bezel at 12h colored LLT protected by hardened mineral glass window. These watches have an antireflective coating. A case back has to be just as strong as the rest of the watch, and the Luminox Steel Colormark Watch does not disappoint.
Luminox Steel Colormark Watch Features:
- Article number: A.3152, A.3152.BO
- Series: STEEL COLORMARK 3150 SERIES
- Family: Sea
- Function: TimeDate
- Movement (technology): Quartz
- Size of case diameter (mm): 44.00
- Case material: Stainless Steel black brushed
- Case Bezel: Rotating 1-Way Diver
- Case Back: Screwed
- Crown: Security Screw-On Crystal/Glass material: Hardened Mineral
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 200 / 660 / 20
- Strap/Bracelet material: Stainless Steel
- Illumination: Night Vision Tubes (25 years)