LimbSaver String Decelerator
With traditional String Stops your string comes to full stop extremely fast at a single point, and your string continues to travel while the arrow is nocked. This leads to nock travel when the arrow is released and directly ties to inaccurate shooting, especially at longer ranges. The LimbSaver String Decelerator uses break-away technology to decelerate the string at a lower rate helping to ensure that the nock will leave the string in a more level travel pattern without sacrificing accuracy!
- Reduces Wrist Slap
- Universal Mounting System Fits Most Bows on the Market
- Mounts to Front or Rear Stabilizer Accessory Holes
- Allows Use of Your Current Stabilizer
- Works on All Brace-Height Bows
- Decelerates Your String Instead of Bringing it to a Harsh, Dead-Stop