Leupold RX-1000 Compact Digital Laser Rangefinder
The Leupold TBR RX-1000 Compact Digital Laser Rangefinder is smaller and markedly brighter than previous rangefinders. The RX-1000 Compact line or rangefinders are less than 4 inches long and use an incredibly vivid OLED display with multiple display-intensity settings. Pristine image quality allows the Leupold RX-1000 Compact Digital Laser Rangefinder to serve as your full-time optic while the cutting-edge laser and processor generate the fastest, most reliable readings ever produced. The bright OLED display dramatically increases light transmission by up to 3x higher than LCD models. Packed with features never before offered at this price, the Leupold RX-1000 Compact line significantly raises the bar on function and performance.
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, with a wide field of view to track movement.
- Bright colorful optics, markedly brighter than previous rangefinders.
- Three user adjustable intensity settings allow you to perfectly match the OLED display to dynamic lighting conditions.
- Three selectable reticles: Leupold Plus Point, Duplex and Duplex with Leupold Plus Point.
- Compact pocket size, lightweight.
- Rugged and weatherproof body formed by a solid block of aluminum.
- Scan mode continuously updates the range as you track a target or scan an area.
- Accurate to 1000 yards (reflective targets), with measurements in yards, or meters.
- A newly redesigned Quick Set Menu uses on-screen prompts for exceptionally intuitive and easy use in the field.
- Fold-down rubber eyecup adjusts for eyeglasses.
- Fast focus eyepiece with precision clicks.
- Battery power indicator for easy battery level checks.
- The common CR2 lithium camera battery is easy to change in the field.
- Available in a black finish.
- Accessories included: Cordura holster, battery, instructions and other items. Also includes a lanyard.
- Actual Magnification 6x
- Max Range (Reflective) 1000 yd / 914.4 m
- Max Range (Trees) 600 yards / 548.7 m
- Max Range (Deer) 500 yards / 457.2 m
- Min Range 10.0 yd / 9.1 m
- Linear Field of View (feet/1000 yd) 320
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m) 97.5
- Angular Field of View (degrees) 6.0
- Weight 7.8 oz / 221 g
- Length 3.8 inches / 96.5 mm
- Width 1.3 inches / 33 mm
- Height 2.8 inches / 71.1 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm) 22
- Exit Pupil (mm) 3.6
- Eye Relief (mm) 14
- Close Focus Distance 18.0 feet / 5.5 m