Leupold Mojave Series Camo Binoculars
The Leupold Mojave Binoculars with their open bridge design is coveted for being lightweight, ergonomic, and easy to use. Leupold combined the open bridge with an optical system that will impress even the most serious binoculars users. Cold mirror coated prisms combined with a fully multi-coated lens system give you peak brightness and resolution, true to life color fidelity, and exceptional contrast, in all light conditions. Rugged, waterproof, and dependable, Mojave Series binoculars are covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- 10x magnification gives you an extremely wide field of view, at one of the most popular magnifications.
- With the wide field of view, it’s easy to follow movement.
- The fully multi-coated lens system and cold mirror coated prisms deliver the brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity you demand.
- Twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- Available with a black armor finish or Mossy Oak Treestand armor finish.
- Covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty.
10 x 50 Specifications:
Actual Magnification 10x
Linear Field of View (feet/1000 yard) 262
Linear Field of View (m/1000 m) 87
Angular Field of View (degrees) 5.0
Weight 28.2 oz / 799 g
Length 6.6 inches / 168 mm
Obj. Aperture (mm) 50
Twilight Factor 22.4
Exit Pupil (mm) 4.8
Eye Relief (mm) 17.0
Interpupillary Distance (mm) 58 - 74
Close Focus Distance 15.0 feet / 5.0 m