Leupold Acadia Series Camo Binoculars
Finding a roof prism binocular that offered the Leupold-quality optical performance you demand, and the affordabilty you want has been a challenge...until Leupold introduced the Leupold Acadia Series Binoculars. The Acadia has a slim, in-line roof prism design that makes them compact, lightweight and ergonomic. The optics feature phase coated prisms and a multicoated lens system for exceptional brightness, contrast and clarity. Leupold Acadia Series Binoculars are lightweight, ergonomic roof prism binoculars that are both affordable and offer the Leupold-quality optical performance you demand.
- Ergonomic roof-prism design is slim, lightweight, and fits well in any size hands.
- 10x magnification offers you a generous field of view, at one of the most popular magnifications.
- The multi-coated lens system ensures brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- With a wide field of view, it’s easy to follow movement.
- Long eye relief for comfortable extended viewing, even for inexperienced users.
- The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binocular, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- Covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective: 42mm
- Field of View: 325 feet@ 1000 yards
- Eye Relief: 4.1
- Exit Pupil: 14
- Short Focus: 9.0 feet
- Weight: 23.5 oz (666g)
- Length: 6.0 (152mm)