The Leupold VX-L Illuminated Riflescope 4.5-14x56 - Long Range Boone & Crockett, combines the low-light performance of a large objective with a revolutionary design that hugs the barrel of your rifle, and now it offers another added advantage. Leupold Illuminated Reticle Technology, available in select models, makes precision shot placement in low-light easier than ever. Now you get the low-light benefits of a traditional large objective riflescope that mounts up to 30 percent lower. The VX-L is now available with Leupold Illuminated Reticle Technology for precision shot placement in low light. You’ll be amazed at the exceptional low-light performance and more natural cheek weld in your VX-L, the ultimate low-light riflescope.
- The Light Optimization Profile allows your large objective VX-L to hug the barrel, for the more natural cheek weld of a much smaller objective riflescope. Mount your 50mm VX-L as low as a traditional 36mm riflescope.
- Your sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field.
- Second Generation LED technology delivers an illuminated reticle that's nearly twice as bright as previous models.
- The Index Matched Lens System with DiamondCoat nearly perfects Leupold’s already impeccable light management. Leupold engineers specify different coating materials for each lens surface within the riflescope, based on its index of refraction, placement, and function. They also match the ideal lens coating to each glass type, and layer these substances to minimize reflection, for unparalleled clarity, brightness and contrast.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye, for a brighter image with higher resolution.
- DiamondCoat lens coatings on the exterior lens surfaces offer extreme abrasion resistance…it’s the same lens coating given to Leupold Mark 4 tactical optics being used in combat.
- Dual Spring, Titanium Nitride/Stainless Steel adjustment system delivers incredibly tight tolerances and near perfect engagement of the interior surfaces, for the utmost precision.
- Finger-adjustable 1/4-MOA click adjustments with resettable pointer dials.
The Dual Spring Erector System is the last word in ruggedness, exerting up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector than our standard system. This virtually eliminates erector system backlash and ensures your riflescope is more than capable of withstanding abuse and pounding recoil.
- Lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece is threaded to allow faster focusing than ever before. Set it fast, then lock it securely for reliable performance every time you shoot.
- The VX-L riflescope features Leupold’s exclusive Second Generation waterproofing with Argon/Krypton gas blend. Leupold pioneered waterproof riflescope technology, and now this surpasses the benchmark we ourselves previously set..
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-L riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity in all conditions.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.