Leupold Mojave Series Binoculars
Because the performance of an optic does not end with image quality, Leupold offers Leupold Wind River Mojave 10x42mm Binoculars. Weighing in at just 23 ounces and providing premium performance in an easy-to-handle format, the well balanced, open-hinge body design of this binocular makes them comfortable and easy to hold, even during periods of prolonged viewing. Fully multi-coated lenses are combined with L-Coated BAK4 prisms to provide excellent photopic transmission for a very bright image under all lighting conditions. The addition of phase coating to the prisms offered by these Leupold binoculars virtually eliminates any residual diffraction, to ensure the image is not only bright, but breathtakingly crisp. Accurate color reproduction is accomplished through the use of silver enhanced, cold-mirror-coatings on the prisms; showing subtleties of shade and intensity easily.
Long eye relief makes Leupold Mojave 10 x 42mm Green Ring Binoculars easy to use by those with, or without eyeglasses, and a short close-focus distance makes Leupold GR Mojave 10 x 42 Binocular an excellent choice for naturalists. As many Leupold rifle scopes, armored, waterproof, and nitrogen filled, Leupold Green Ring Mojave 8x42 Binoculars are well protected against all field conditions and feature the Leupold Green Ring Limited Lifetime Warranty. Leupold Mojave Green Ring 10x42mm Nature Binocular includes a case, padded-edge neoprene neck strap, and eyepiece and objective lens covers.
- Enhanced photopic transmission provides a bright crisp image under all lighting conditions.
- The comfortable ergonomic design.
- Designed and built to be incredibly rugged, the Leupold binoculars also offer absolute waterproof integrity in all conditions.
- Leupold Green Ring Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Black Finish
- Actual Magnification: 10x
- Linear Field of View (feet @ 1000 yards): 267
- Linear Field of View (m @ 1000 m): 89
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 5.1
- Weight (ounces): 23
- Weight (grams): 651.4
- Length (inches): 5.6
- Length (mm): 142.2
- Objective Aperture (mm): 42
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
- Eye Relief (mm): 16
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 56-74
- Close Focus Distance (feet): 12.9
- Close Focus Distance (m): 3.9