The Leupold RX 750 Rangefinder TBR is the ultimate rangefinder for bow hunters, with range capability to 750 yards, including True Ballistic Range technology for greater precision than a mere straight line measurement to your target. This digital laser rangefinder is a valuable long-range shooting tool. Accurate range in the field can mean the difference between a hit or a miss. The RX-750 TBR does more than deliver the straight line distance…you get the True Ballistic Range to your target, based on the performance of your rifle or bow.
- With a built-in inclinometer, the RX-750 TBR calculates the ballistics range to your target, then displays it as a holdover aim point, an MOA adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance.
- Enhanced signal processing for faster, more accurate readings. (Compared to previous RX-II model)
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, with a wide field of view to track movement.
- Rugged, weatherproof construction.
- Fully multicoated lens system for a bright, pristine image.
- Fold-down rubber eyecups accommodate users with or without glasses.
- Fast-focus eyepiece with precision clicks.
- Scan mode continuously updates the range as you track a target or scan an area.
- Accurate to 750 yards (reflective targets), with measurements in yards or meters.
- The simplified Quick Set Rotary Menu is easy to use, for fast customization of your RX-750.
- Available with Mossy Oak Break-Up camo or two-tone black/gray finish.
- Battery power indicator for easy battery level checks.
- The common CR2 lithium camera battery is easy to change in the field. (1 CR2 battery included)
- Multiple Ballistics Settings…RX rangefinders with True Ballistic Range (TBR®) provide accurate aiming information matched to the performance of your rifle or bow. By calculating the incline, line of sight range to the target, and a projectile’s ballistics, your RX provides rifle hunters using Leupold Ballistics Aiming System reticles as well as bow hunters the correct equivalent horizontal distance for precise shooting on an incline. In other words, aim using the True Ballistic Range, not the line of sight range. Rifle hunters can also get this data as an MOA adjustment or a holdover point. With practice, long distance/steep angle shooting will become second nature. Dial in your RX to one of seven TBR ballistics settings for the rifle and three for the bow for incredible accuracy. TBR is effective to 800 yards for most rifle cartridges.
- Three selectable reticles. Choose the reticle best suited to the terrain and game.
- Accessories included: The useful carrying case features a bungee/hook closure for silent operation in the field, a battery, a dog clip for attaching to your pack, and an internal pocket for carrying batteries, instructions and other items. Also includes a lanyard.
- Actual Magnification 6x
- Linear Field of View (feet/1000 yard) 325
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m) 100
- Angular Field of View (degrees) 6.0
- Weight 6.8 oz / 193 g
- Length 4.2 in / 106.7 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm) 23
- Twilight Factor 11.7
- Exit Pupil (mm) 3.8
- Eye Relief (mm) 21.0
- Close Focus Distance 18.0 feet / 6.0 m
- Maximum Range (Reflective) 750 yd / 685.8 m
- Maximum Range (Trees) 600 yard / 548.7 m
- Maximum Range (Deer) 500 yard / 457.2 m
- Minimum Range 5 yd / 4.6 m
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.