Leupold RX-600 Rangefinder offers laser-precise measurements in yards or meters, out to 600 yards. Accessories include the useful carrying case features a bungee/hook closure for silent operation in the field, a battery, a dog clip for attaching to your pack, and an internal pocket for carrying batteries, instructions and other items. Also includes a lanyard.
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, with a wide field of view to track movement.
- Enhanced signal processing for faster, more accurate readings. (Compared to previous RX-I model)
- Rugged, weatherproof construction.
- Fully multicoated lens system for a bright, pristine image.
- Fold-down rubber eyecups accommodate users with or without glasses.
- Fast-focus eyepiece with precision clicks.
- Scan mode continuously updates the range as you track a target or scan an area.
- Accurate to 600 yards (reflective target), with measurements in yards, or meters.
- The simplified Quick Set Rotary Menu is easy to use, for fast customization of your RX-600.
- Battery power indicator for easy battery level checks.
- The common CR2 lithium camera battery is easy to change in the field. (1 CR2 battery included)
- Three selectable reticles. Choose the reticle best suited to the terrain and game.
- Actual Magnification 6x
- Linear Field of View (feet/1000 yards) 325
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m) 100
- Angular Field of View (degrees) 6.
- Weight 6.8 oz / 193 g
- Length 4.2 inches / 106.7 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm) 23
- Twilight Factor 11.7
- Exit Pupil (mm) 3.8
- Eye Relief (mm) 21.0
- Close Focus Distance 18.0 feet / 6.0 m
- Maximum Range (Reflective) 600 yards / 548.6 m
- Maximum Range (Trees) 500 yards / 457.2 m
- Maximum Range (Deer) 400 yards / 365.8 m
- Minimum Range 5 yards / 4.6 m