Leupold's VX-3i rifle scope brings the prestigious Leupold Gold Ring performance to a different level. Twilight Max Light Management System gives a hunter intensified contrast across the entire field of view and maximum brightness in all colors. Dual Spring Precision Adjustments perform with match grade precision. Even with gloves on, the effortless turn power selector can be turned quickly. Watertight seals serve as a safeguard for lifetime fog free performance.
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14X50mm Features
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14X50mm Specs
- BAS (Ballistic Aiming System)
- Actual Magnification: 4.90 x (low) 14.40 x (high)
- Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd): 19.10 ft (low) 7.40 ft (high)
- Linear Field of View (m/100 m): 6.40 m (low) 2.50 m (high)
- Eye Relief (in): 4.40 in (low) 3.60 in (high)
- Eye Relief (mm): 112.00 mm (low) 91.00 mm (high)
- Weight (oz): 16.50 oz
- Weight (g): 468.00 g
- Objective Clear Aperture (in): 2.00 in
- Objective Clear Aperture (mm): 50.00 mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 64.00 moa
- Windage Adjustment Range: 64.00 moa
Leupold invented the Duplex reticle in 1962. This reticle's heavy posts are still visible in dark or nighttime conditions. The thin crosshairs in the centerpoint make centering effortless with minimal obscuring. The VX-3 models use the Duplex Reticle for range estimating as well.