Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14X40 MM CDS Specs
Leupold's VX-3i rifle scope brings the prestigious Leupold Gold Ring performance to a different level. Twilight Max Light Management System gives a hunter intensified contrast across the entire field of view and maximum brightness in all colors. Dual Spring Precision Target Adjustments perform with match grade precision and when coupled with the Custom Dial System (CDS) long range shooting solutions have never been easier or more effective. Even with gloves on, the effortless turn power selector can be turned quickly. Watertight seals serve as a safeguard for lifetime fog free performance.
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14X40 MM CDS Features
- Actual Magnification: 4.90 x (low) 14.40 x (high)
- Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd): 19.90 ft (low) 7.40 ft (high)
- Linear Field of View (m/100 m): 6.60 m (low) 2.50 m (high)
- Eye Relief (in): 4.40 in (low) 3.70 in (high)
- Eye Relief (mm): 112.00 mm (low) 94.00 mm (high)
- Weight (oz): 13.50 oz
- Weight (g): 383.00 g
- Objective Clear Aperture (in): 1.60 in
- Objective Clear Aperture (mm): 40.00 mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 62.00 moa
- Windage Adjustment Range: 62.00 moa
The Wind-Plex reticle is a 10 MOA wind hold reticle.