The Leupold BX-3 Mojave Series Camo Binoculars open bridge design is touted as being lightweight, ergonomic and easy to use. They combined the open bridge and modern styling with an optical system that will impress even the most serious binocular users. Cold mirror coated prisms combined with a fully multi-coated lens system give you peak brightness and resolution, true to life color fidelity and exceptional contrast in all lighting conditions. Rugged, waterproof and dependable, Leupold BX-3 Mojave Series Binoculars are covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Leupold BX-3 Mojave Series Camo Binoculars Features:
- Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- With a wider field of view than competitive models BX-3 Mojave binoculars make it easier to follow movement.
- Cold Mirror Coated Prisms
- The fully multi-coated lenses are combined with L-Coat™ BAK4 prisms to provide excellent photopic transmission for a clear, bright image under any condition.
- Cold Mirror Coated Prism technology improves the reflectiveness of the prisms for even greater color reproduction, resolution and clarity.
- Twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- Covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Actual Magnification: 10x
- Linear Field of View (feet/1000 yard): 267
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 89
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 5.1
- Weight: 23.0 oz / 652 g
- Length: 5.6 inches / 142 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 42
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
- Eye Relief (mm): 16.0
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 56 - 74
- Close Focus Distance: 12.9 feet / 3.9 mm