Leica Ultravid Binoculars
The premium optics of the Leica Ultravid 8x42 HD Black Armored Binoculars
demonstrates just what is technically possible today. The 42 series combines being ultra-light with being extremely strong and robust and at the same time deliver images with excellent contrast in an easy to use ergonomic design.
The new Ultravid HD class brings with it a multiplicity of improvements.
The new, fluoride containing, lenses – FL - further optimise the colour fidelity of the images and the Leica AquaDuraTM coating ensures a consistently clear view, due to its water and dirt repelling properties.
The 42 mm Ultravids impress with all benefits of the new HD-models, for example the water and dirt repellent Leica AquaDuraTM coating and the innovative FL lens glass. A specific benefit of the ergonomic design of the Ultravid HD models: the formed thumb supports on the rear of the 42 mm HD models ensure that the binoculars fit in your hands without slipping. Also the large central focusing device enables relaxed, natural handling.
- Rich in contrast images both during the day and at twilight
- For many, the optimal ratio of magnification, field of view, brightness and weight
- Available in black rubber armouring.
- Excellent image quality - even in poor light conditions
- Fluoride lenses
- Leica AquaDura - a hydrophobic coating which with its water and dirt repelling properties, ensures clear visibility even in poor weather conditions
- Increased light transmission
- Consistently smooth focusing - whatever the temperature
- Magnification: 8x
- Front Lens Diameter mm: 42
- Exit Pupil mm: 5.2
- Twilight Factor: 18.3
- F.O.V. @1000 yards: 389 feet
- Objective Angle Of View: 7.4°
- Close Focus Distance feet: Approx. 9.8
- Diopter Compensation diopters: ± 4
- No. of Lens Elements each side) 9, All with HDC Coating
- Dimensions inches: 4.75 x 5.63 x 2.63
- Weight ounces: 27.9