Leica Geovid Laser Rangefinder Binocular
The high magnification Geovid is recommended for detailed viewing and precise measuring over long distances.
A LEICA GEOVID BRF will accompany you through thick and thin. The housing is made of cast aluminum not only to reduce weight but also for its special robustness. It is filled with nitrogen to eliminate fogging-up of the lenses. The precise processing typical for Leica guarantees that a LEICA GEOVID BRF remains fully operational even during inclement weather conditions - even down to five meters deep in water (16.5 ft). Its folding lines and the ergonomic design make the Geovid extraordinarily compact and space-saving. The way it fits your hand is a feature that you will continue to notice, even after many ventures out in the field.
- Delivery Scope: Neoprene carrying strap, eyepiece cover, protective front lens cover, battery, Cordura case
- Magnification: 10 x
- Front lens diamter: 42 mm
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Field of view at 1,000 m: 110 m
- Field of view at 1,000 yds: 331 ft
- Eye-relief: 15.6 mm
- Objective angle of view: 6.3°
- Close focusing distance: approx. 5.6 m/18.4 ft
- Diopter compensation: ±3.5 diopters