EOTech HHS I EXPS3-4/G33.STS Combo Weapon Magnifier
EOTech HHS I EXPS3-4/G33.STS Combo Weapon Magnifier provides solutions for engaging threats in CQB situations, then quickly transitioning to a 500m targeting or surveillance situation, and then quickly back to a 25m room clearing exercise. Instant transition from a quick Switch-to Side (STS) mount that offers a simple, quick disconnect feature to remove the magnifier and base. This durable, night vision compatible system offers wide field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low light conditions.
The EXPS3-4 is configured with a new ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine. The tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m.
EOTech HHS I EXPS3-4/G33.STS Combo Weapon Magnifier Features:
- Aiming dots may not be distinguishable from each other without magnifcation.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
- Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons, NV compatible with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
*This product is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) USML Category 1(f), and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exemption from the U.S. Department of State.