Eotech has done it again by making the best even better. The EOTech EXPS3-0 Weapon Sight With Night Vision and A65 Reticle offers true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversely mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access. The new Extreme-XPS (EXPS) features easy to adjust side buttons and a single, quick release throw lever for easy attachment and removal. The HWS is actively in use with military forces around the globe, including many special operations forces, like USSOCOM, where it is standard for close quarter, urban combat. Military units like Stryker Brigade, 10th Mountain and 3rd Infantry have chosen the holographic weapon sight as its optic of choice. It is battle proven to withstand the abuse that any harsh environment, high powered weapon platform, or military mission can dish out.
- Reticle is a 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever