Macks offers the Eotech Hunting / Sport Lightweight Holo Sight 516.A65/1 with MOA Reticle, authorized for sale in the U.S. and other markets, so you can be sure that you are buying authentic Red Dot Sights with a full manufacturer's warranty in addition to our own 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
HOLOgraphic Weapons Sights have proven effective for fighter pilots, military and police units. This revolutionary technology is renowned for its precision accuracy, extreme durability and ability to function in harsh conditions.
The Eotech 516 Holosight is the economical solution that sacrifices very little. It includes many of the bells and whistles the HWS (Holographic Weapon Sight) is known for. Its smaller, lighter design is perfect for tactical environments, hunting game, or knocking down targets at a more affordable price.
- Buttons on left side of sight (not in back) to work specifically with NV or magnifiers
- Uses CR123 Lithium batteries
- Raised 7mm base with knurled cross bolt
- Fits to standard 1 inch Weaver dovetail/Picatinny rail
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5"x2.4"x2.8" (127x60.9x71 mm)
- Weight: 11.9 oz (372 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: NA
- Function Button Location: Left side near the rear of sight
- Power Source: 2x 3.0V Lithium 123 batteries
- Battery Life: 1,100 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
*This product is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) USML Category 1(f), and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exemption from the U.S. Department of State.