Over four years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the LaCrosse AeroHead 7MM Neoprene Hunting Boot is a truly revolutionary hunting boot. It features patent pending AeroForm technology, a groundbreaking new construction that offers an extremely comfortable fit, with the ultimate in flexibility and durability all in a lightweight form. The shell around the neoprene core is molded with polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, insulating and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot, an integrated shank for support and a rugged rubber outsole, the LaCrosse AeroHead redefines comfort and protection in the field.
Patent-pending AeroForm technology featuring a revolutionary liquid polyurethane over neoprene construction which provides an extremely lightweight and flexible glove-like feel to the boot with highly durable, abrasion resistant and insulating protection.
- Waterproof protection
- Ajustable back gusset and strap for various leg sizes
- Armour Weld liquid rubber coating on seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Ankle-Fit? design locks the heel in place to prevent rubbing and chafing
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning
- Integrated shank to cover the arch of the foot
- 3.5MM naturally insulating neoprene
- Aero? non-loading outsole
- Lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and traction
- 18 inch height
- 4.0 lbs per pair
- Rated for temps as low as -30° F