LaCrosse AeroHead Mossy Oak Bottomland 7 mm Neoprene Hunting Boots have been developed and tested over 4 years and 4,000 miles. The AeroHead is truly revolutionary. This boot is constructed with patent pending AeroForm technology featuring a molded polyurethane shell which is more durable, puncture resistant, flexible and lighter weight than rubber. These features, along with the moisture wicking liner, means your feet will stay warm dry and unbelievably comfortable. Natural insulating neoprene flexes for easy on/off and allows the AeroHead boot to be rolled down while Brush Tuff material over neoprene provides added protection from sticks and briars. We've also added Armor Weld liquid rubber coating on the seams so there is 100% waterproof protection. The LaCrosse AeroHead 7 mm Neoprene boot is one of the most comfortable boots ever made! Comfort rated for temperatures as low as -60 degrees.
Available in whole sizes only.
- Patent pending AeroForm technology
- Uncompromised waterproof protection
- 7 mm naturally insulating neoprene
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Ankle-Fit design locks the heel in place
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning
- Rated for temperatures as low as -60 degrees