These rugged, feature-packed LaCrosse Alpha Swampfox Mossy Oak Duck Blind Waders are perfect for duck hunting. Waterproof, breathable Talson nylon makes for a lightweight upper for early season or warmer climates. The waterproof rubber over 3.5mm of naturally insulating neoprene with 600 G. Thinsulate Ultra Insulation on wader provides warmth. The boots on the LaCrosse Alpha Swampfox Mossy Oak Duck Blind Wader are solid rubber. Armortex-coated chaps offer puncture and tear resistance. These waders include a unique no see locking suspender buckle design and easily adjustable elastic suspenders.
- Waterproof, breathable lightweight Talson nylon upper
- Armortex coated chaps offer puncture- and tear-resistance
- 100% waterproof, scent-free rubber over 3.5mm of naturally insulating neoprene boot bottoms
- 600 grams of grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation line the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the blind
- EVA footbed for cushioning comfort.
- Elastic suspenders are easily adjustable for the ideal fit.
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pocket includes a top loading cargo pocket and a small, secure net pocket.
- Mossy Oak Duck Blind was built on a background of true dirt colors with elements of millet, wild oats, corn stalks, and native grasses blending into virtually any waterfowl environment
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Nylon shank
- 6.0 lbs per pair