The LaCrosse Alphaburly Sport Hunting Boot is made of insulated, scent-free, rubber-clad neoprene for waterproof comfort and protection. Naturally-insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit, and, together with the LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design, guarantees exceptional comfort. Fleece lining provides moisture management, comfort and warmth, and varying levels of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer additional warmth for colder hunting conditions. The adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc buckle accommodates varying calf sizes, and a Treestand outsole with EVA midsole cradles the foot for all-day comfort and ensures stability on uneven terrain. LaCrosse innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free hunting boot. 1500 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest hunting days.
LaCrosse Alphaburly Sport 150g Men's Insulated Hunting Boot Features:
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Mossy Oak Treestand offers ideal camouflage for those who hunt from elevated positions
- Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability
- Prevents build up of mud
- Nylon shank
- 18 inch height
- 5.5 pounds per pair
NOTE: These Alpha boots by LaCrosse run small. Please order 1/2 to 1 size up for proper fit.