Over four years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the AeroTuff 5mm Max-5 Neoprene Wader by LaCrosse is a truly revolutionary hunting wader. It features patent pending AeroForm technology, a ground breaking new construction that offers an extremely comfortable fit, with the ultimate in flexibility and durability all in a lightweight form. Starting at your toes, the shell around the naturally insulating 7mm neoprene core is molded with liquid polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, insulating and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot gives a glove-like feel to the boot, an integrated shank for support and a rugged rubber outsole for traction.
The LaCrosse AeroHead boot redefines comfort and protection. The tough and insulating 5mm neoprene upper is coated with Lacrosse Brush Tuff abrasion resistant bi-directional laminate material. It features double stitched Armor Weld rubber coated seams and has a PU protective coating on the knees and seat where you'll need it most. Includes reinforced D rings, a top loading chest pocket with hand warmer, a waist belt for an adjustable fit and a removable waterproof internal pocket. Suspenders feature Velcro straps and buckle with capabilities to create a belt when folded down. Cold weather protection comfort range down to minus 60 degrees.
LaCrosse AeroTuff 5mm Max-5 Neoprene Wader Features:
- AeroFoam technology for extreme comfort
- Ultimate flexibility and durability
- Shell on foot is molded with liquid polyurethane
- Thick cushion underfoot gives a glove like feel to boot
- Integrated shank for support
- 5mm neoprene upper is coated with BrushTuff abrasion resistant laminate material
- Double stitched Armor Weld rubber coated seams
- PU protective coating on knees and seat
- Reinforced D rings and top loading chest pocket/handwarmer
- Waist belt for adjustable fit
- Removable waterproof internal pocket
- Velcro straps and buckle
- Comfort range down to minus 60 degrees