The LaCrosse Foreman Wellington HD Steel Toe Work Boot
features a full grain leather upper and Hyper-dri 100% waterproof lining for dry comfort in wet environments. Side pull loops allow easy entry. The Foreman 90° outsole is both oil and slip resistant. The steel toe is certified to ASTM F2413-05 M i/75 C75 EH. Steel shank.
LaCrosse Foreman Wellington HD Steel Toe Work Boot Features:
- Hyper-dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper for a classic design, rugged durability and comfort.
- Also available in a steel toe version.
- Lightweight rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant and offers a 90 degree heel to facilitate ladder and shovel work.
- Welt construction offers ultimate durability all around and gives you more underfoot stability.
- 11 inches of support.
- 4.1 lbs per pair.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and has long been the standard for safety