The LaCrosse Brawny II hunting boots are designed with comfort and big game hunting in mind. An incredibly lightweight 900-Denier nylon upper with a reinforced scuff-resistant toecap and heel shield you from tough terrain. Hyper-dri provides 100% waterproof protection while varying levels of Thinsulate Ultra insulation keep you warm in the coldest conditions. Mossy Oak camouflage pattern gives you the ultimate coverage.
- Hyper-dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up camouflage pattern. Mossy Oak brand’s successful camo patterns blend computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion.
- LaCrosse Bob outsole has a lightweight bob design with outer lugs for stability for traction on varying terrains.
- 900-Denier nylon upper is lightweight and extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Reinforced, scuff-resistant toecap and heel rand for protection where boots tend to show wear the most.
- EVA footbed for insulating, cushioning comfort.
- 10" of support.
- 3.5 lbs per pair.