According to Michael Waddell, the Broadside “epitomizes Road Trips” because he no longer needs 10 different pairs of boots to guarantee he’s covered in any situation. LaCrosse created the lightweight Broadsides to be the one boot Michael needed to cover all his bases. Considering the good stuff he packed into ‘em like the serious comfort of the Quad Comfort outsole system and waterproof GORE-TEX liner, we’d say the Broadside series is perfect for pretty near any road trip. And that includes yours.
- Soft, removable, dual-density footbed
- Cement-down construction for athletic fit and performance
- Leather/fabric upper is extremely soft, strong and durable
- Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for maximum warmth on select models
- Aggressive lug design for superior traction in all types of hunting terrain
- Weighs 2.8-3.9lbs per pair
- Realtree Hardwoods