LaCrosse Foreman 6 Inch Leather Work Boots
The traditional, classically designed LaCrosse Foreman Leather Work Boots get you through your day without having to worry about discomfort or durability. A full-grain leather upper and a Duralite blown rubber oil-resistant outsole protects you from the elements on the jobsite. A new and improved footbed wicks moisture away and keeps your feet odor free. Welt construction gives you more stability and longer-lasting boot.
Quad Comfort technology provides four layers of cushion while still offering the stability and support needed for rugged hunting boots. Available in Plain Toe and Steel Toe.
Layer 1: EVA footbed
The first layer provides unrivaled arch support from the dual-density EVA footbed that cradles the foot and reduces the chance of cramping.
Layer 2: EVA foam
Lightweight EVA Foam acts as a second layer of shock-absorption.
Layer 3: Quad Core insole
The third layer of support comes from innovative Quad Core technology. The insole board is designed with specific cutout zones filled with EVA foam at core pressure points on the forefoot and heel. These cutout zones help disperse the weight and reduce the strain on the back and knees.
Layer 4: Dual-density PU midsole
A dual-density, polyurethane midsole offers abrasion-resistance and greater stability underfoot.
- Full-grain leather upper with a padded collar for a classic design, rugged durability and comfort.
- Duralite blown rubber outsole is oil-resistant and extremely lightweight.
- Triple density footbed with antimicrobial, moisture-wicking features for cushioning comfort and odor control.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and has long been the standard for safety.
- Welt construction offers ultimate durability around and gives you more underfoot stability.
- 6 inches of support with added ankle mobility.
- Weight: 3.1 pounds per pair