With its comfortable pull-on style, and rich, full-grain leather upper, this is a LaCrosse work boot you will want to wear everywhere. But don't let the comfort and good looks of this work boot fool you: This is a LaCrosse Foreman Wellington HD Work Boot through and through. This work boot has a 100% waterproof lining and is provided with LaCrosse’s proprietary Hyper-dri technology. This will also facilitates moisture transfer in this work boot, so your feet will stay warm and dry. The 90-degree heel is great for ladder and shovel work, and the outsole is oil and slip resistant for increased safety on the job.
Features of the LaCrosse Foreman Wellington HD Work Boot:
- Hyper-dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper for a classic design, rugged durability and comfort.
- Lightweight rubber outsole is oil- and slip-resistant and offers a 90-degree heel to facilitate ladder and shovel work.
- Welt construction offers ultimate durability all around and gives you more underfoot stability.
- 11 inches of support.
- Plain: 4.1 lbs per pair / Steel: 4.5 lbs per pair.
Note: Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and has long been the standard for safety.