The LaCrosse Men’s Quad Comfort 2 (QC2) Work Boots are the go-to work boot you’ll enjoy wearing off the job as well. The rich, full-grain tumbled leather with abrasion-resistant toe cap not only looks great, but means superior durability, and the four layers of cushioning from our proprietary Quad Comfort technology guarantees all day support and comfort. Available in Plain Toe and Alloy Toe.
LaCrosse’s very own Hyper-dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
Quad Comfort technology provides four layers of cushion while still offering the stability and support needed for rugged hunting boots.
Layer 1: EVA footbed
The first layer provides unrivaled arch support from the dual-density EVA footbed that cradles the foot and reduces the chance of cramping.
Layer 2: EVA foam
Lightweight EVA Foam acts as a second layer of shock-absorption.
Layer 3: Quad Core insole
The third layer of support comes from innovative Quad Core technology. The insole board is designed with specific cutout zones filled with EVA foam at core pressure points on the forefoot and heel. These cutout zones help disperse the weight and reduce the strain on the back and knees.
Layer 4: Dual-density PU midsole
A dual-density, polyurethane midsole offers abrasion-resistance and greater stability underfoot.
- Quad Comfort technology offers four layers of support and comfort for all-day in the field.
- Hyper-dri lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Alloy toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and is much lighter than steel.
- Full-grain, rich tumbled leather for durability and classic design
- 90-degree heel facilitates ladder and shovel work
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for protection where the boot takes the most abuse
- Direct-attach construction provides underfoot stability and ultimate durability all around.
- Duralite blown rubber outsole is oil resistant, extremely lightweight, and offers an aggressive lug pattern for a better grip.
- 6 inches of support
- 3.8 pounds