LaCrosse Regulator Work Boot
The LaCrosse Men’s Regulator 6 inch brown work boots give you outstanding comfort and protection on the job. Quad Comfort technology has four layers of cushioning specifically designed to ease the aches and pains you’d normally feel during the day. The Regulator has an oil and slip-resistant sole and a Hyper-dri barrier to provide a completely waterproof boot that keeps you safe and dry.
LaCrosses’ very own Hyper-dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot. Quad Comfort technology provides four layers of cushion while still offering the stability and support needed for rugged hunting boots.
Layer 1: EVA footbed
The first layer provides unrivaled arch support from the dual-density EVA footbed that cradles the foot and reduces the chance of cramping.
Layer 2: EVA foam
Lightweight EVA Foam acts as a second layer of shock-absorption.
Layer 3: Quad Core insole
The third layer of support comes from innovative Quad Core technology. The insole board is designed with specific cutout zones filled with EVA foam at core pressure points on the forefoot and heel. These cutout zones help disperse the weight and reduce the strain on the back and knees.
Layer 4: Dual-density PU midsole
A dual-density, polyurethane midsole offers abrasion-resistance and greater stability underfoot.
- Quad Comfort technology offers four layers of support and comfort for all-day on the jobsite.
- Hyper-dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Low lug rubber outsole offers good traction and grip. Outsole is also oil- and slip-resistant.
- All, full-grain leather upper for classic styling and durability.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and has long been the standard for safety.
- Cement-down construction offers lightweight performance and an athletic fit.
- 6 inches of support.
- 2.9 pounds per pair.