LaCrosse Brown Alpha Aggressive Steel Toe Work Boot
The LaCrosse Brown Alpha Aggressive Steel Toe Work Boot features an extremely durable Vibram outsole for superior traction for any outdoor conditions. Longwearing, comfortable, lightweight and 100% waterproof, the boots are made with Alpha construction, which consists of ozone-resistant rubber over 3.5mm naturally-insulating neoprene to keep feet dry and comfortable. The ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH and the rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 26 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A.
LaCrosse Brown Alpha Aggressive Steel Toe Work Boot Features:
- Removable EVA footbed for all day cushioning comfort.
- LaCrosse innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 16 inch height
- 5.1 lbs per pair
- Engineered rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 26 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels