The LaCrosse Brown Alpha Aggressive Steel Toe Work Boot features an extremely durable Vibram outsole for superior traction for any outdoor conditions. Longwearing, comfortable, lightweight and 100% waterproof, the boots are made with Alpha construction, which consists of ozone-resistant rubber over 3.5mm naturally-insulating neoprene to keep feet dry and comfortable. The ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH and the rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 26 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A.
LaCrosse Brown Alpha Aggressive Steel Toe Work Boot Features:
- Removable EVA footbed for all day cushioning comfort.
- LaCrosse innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 16 inch height
- 5.1 lbs per pair
- Engineered rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 26 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels