The LaCrosse Black Non-Metallic Toe Pac Boots
offers supreme protection from cold, wet conditions with a 100% waterproof vulcanized rubber bottom and a full-grain leather upper. It has 400 G. Thinsulate Ultra Insulation and a 5-layer insulated liner with Radiantex that reflects heat and can be removed and dried quickly. The lightweight non-metallic toe does not transfer heat or cold to the inside of the boot and meets or exceeds ASTM standards F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH. A deep heel facilitates ladder work.
LaCrosse Black Non-Metallic Toe Pac Boot Features:
- 100% waterproof, vulcanize rubber bottom with a waterproof leather upper.
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days.
- Deep 90 degree heel designed for easy navigation of ladder rungs.
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 12" height
- 6.0 lbs per pair
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.