The LaCrosse Tracktion Non-Metallic Black Toe Pac Boots feature the patented Tracktion retractable studded outsole. This 100% waterproof, vulcanized black rubber sole is feature-packed for safety, slip resistance and warmth. It has 400 G. Thinsulate Ultra Insulation and a 5-layer insulated liner with Radiantex which can be removed and quickly dried if necessary. This Radiantex liner is heat-reflecting to keep feet warm. The non-metallic safety toe and Flex-Shield II puncture-resistant midsole meet or exceed ASTM standards F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH PR and won't transfer cold to the inside of the boot. A deep heel facilitates ladder work.
- 100% waterproof, vulcanize rubber bottom with a waterproof leather upper
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days.
- Deep heel designed for easy navigation of ladder rungs.
- Retractable stud outsole provides slip-resistance for a variety of hard and soft surfaces including snow and ice. These studs retract into the outsole when not needed
- Fiberglass shank
- 12 inch height
- 6.8 lbs per pair
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Lightweight, flexible non-metallic midsole meets ASTM F 2413-05 PR