The LaCrosse ZXT Irrigation rubber work boots are perfect for a muddy, messy jobsite. These boots are made of a premium rubber compound with high tensile strength for durability. A full cushion foam footbed offers ultimate comfort. The Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain. A top strap buckles for an adjustable, secure fit.
LaCrosse ZXT Irrigation rubber work boot Features:
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- Full-cushion foam footbed for cushioning comfort and all-day support.
- Top strap and buckle provide an adjustable, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty cotton duck lining.
- Weight: 6.6 lbs per pair.