The LaCrosse Alpha SST (Scent Suppressing Technology) Rubber Hunting Boot, made of rubber-clad, naturally-insulating neoprene has a scent-proof gator on the top of the boots and provides scent control on the inside as well as the outside. This makes it a great choice for scent-free stealth while traveling to and from the treestand. With a nylon fabric lining for comfort and snag-proof durability.
- Scent-free, 100% waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit and provides warmth by slowing the release of body heat
- Removable gator fights odor forming bacteria while locking in any remaining odor
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Realtree APG is lighter, more open, more neutral-toned, and features more contrast than the competition. It's like Realtree AP, but with olive green accents added
- SST sport outsole features shallow, self-cleaning lugs that are ideal for stalking
- Nylon shank
- 12 inch height
- 4.3 pounds per pair