A great all-around recreation pac, the Alpha Ice King
is waterproof and ideal for ice fishing, snow machines and other cold weather activities. Built on a soft-shell construction with an all-leather upper over naturally insulating neoprene, this boot is both lightweight and durable. A 4mm wool-felt midsole and 800g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation deliver outstanding warmth and comfort. Radientex lining reflects heat back toward the foot while wicking away moisture.
Alpha Ice King Features:
- 3.5mm naturally-insulating neoprene with Alpha Soft-Shell Technology create a 100% waterproof boot
- 800g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for those needing protection in cold climates
- 4mm wool midsole help insulate and adds under foot cushioning
- Removable Radiantex liner reflects heat back towards the foot while wicking moisture away
- Alpha-Lite outsole with aggressive lugs, built to handle multiple terrains and shed debris
- Nylon shank
- 11 inch height
- 5.5 pounds per pair
NOTE: These Alpha boots by LaCrosse run small. Please order 1/2 to 1 size up for proper fit.