The LaCrosse 18" Alpha Lite rubber hunting boots
offer the waterproof comfort of Alpha technology with less weight. We’ve utilized the 100% waterproof nature of neoprene and eliminated some of the rubber to give you the lightest hunting boot on the market. With 3.5mm of naturally insulating neoprene, 100% waterproof rubber and leak-proof seams, you’ll stay warm and dry all day. The boot offers ankle fit technology for a secure fit while still being easy to pull on and off. Realtree camo provides the coverage you’ll need when the big one comes your way.
LaCrosse 18" Alpha Lite rubber hunting boots Feature:
- Scent-free, waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. The thicker the neoprene, the warmer the boot. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you’ve ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first (7.0mm for the most insulating).
- Lightweight outsole with aggressive lugs is built to handle multiple terrains without tracking dirt or mud.
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit.
- Realtree offers strikingly realistic and versatile camo patterns, making it one of the hunting industry’s leading brands.
- 18" height.
- 3 to 4 lbs per pair.
NOTE: These Alpha boots by LaCrosse run small. Please order 1/2 to 1 size up for proper fit.