Perfect for around the campfire or doing chores, the LaCrosse 6-inch Alpha Camp Moc hunting boots feature legendary lightweight, waterproof Alpha technology to keep you warm and dry. This rubber boot is high enough to keep you dry in muddy conditions, but easy to slip on and off. 3.0mm neoprene stretches to fit your foot and keeps you comfortable while the Aqua tread outsole prevents mud and debris build up.
LaCrosse Alphamoc 6 Inch Camp Boot Features:
- Scent-free, waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you’ve ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first.
- Waterproof rubber exterior provides scent-free tracks, which could make the difference between making the kill or missing it.
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption.
- Aqua tread beleveled-lug outsole prevents mud and debris build up.
- Webbing pull loops for easy on and off.
- Available in Green.
- 6 inch height.
- 2.5 lbs per pair.
NOTE: These Alpha boots by LaCrosse run small. Please order 1/2 to 1 size up for proper fit.