The LaCrosse Alphaburly Sport hunting boots give you insulated, scent-free, waterproof rubber-over 3.5mm neoprene for comfort and protection. Legendary Alpha technology is something that hunters from all over have come to know and trust. Naturally insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit and guarantees these will be the most comfortable rubber boots you’ll ever put on. The Sport Chassis Outsole system cradles the foot for all-day comfort and provides stability on uneven terrain.
- Scent-free, waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. The thicker the neoprene, the warmer the boot. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you\'ve ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first.
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Sport chassis.
- Chassis outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud.
- Waterproof exterior provides scent-free tracks, which could make the difference between making the kill or missing it.
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption.
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit.
- Mossy Oak brand’s successful camo patterns blend computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion.
- 18" height.
- 3.6 lbs per pair.
NOTE: These Alpha boots by LaCrosse run small. Please order 1/2 to 1 size up for proper fit.