The LaCrosse Alphaburly Sport Insulated hunting boots
give you warm, scent-free, waterproof rubber-over 3.5mm neoprene for comfort and protection. Legendary Alpha technology is something that hunters have come to know and trust. Naturally insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit while varying levels of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation guarantee these will be warmest, most comfortable rubber boots you’ll ever put on. The Sport Chassis Outsole system cradles the foot for all-day comfort and provides stability on uneven terrain. Mossy Oak camouflage patterns ensure you’ll be out of sight when the big one comes your way.
LaCrosse Alphaburly Sport Insulated hunting boots Feature:
- Scent-free, waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you’ve ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first.
- Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice.
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Sport Chassis outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud.
- 100% waterproof, ozone-resistant rubber provides scent-free tracks, which could make the difference between making the kill or missing it.
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption.
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit.
- Mossy Oak brand’s successful camo patterns achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion.
- 18" height.
- 5.5 pounds per pair
NOTE: These Alpha boots by LaCrosse run small. Please order 1/2 to 1 size up for proper fit.